Usage of white marble as part of religious and secular architecture has spread across various religious faiths and architectures in India. Some of them are:
- The Jain temple complex at Delwara, Rajasthan – built by the Solangis.
- The Jain temple complex at Palitana, Gujarat
- Amaravati school of art where the extensive usage of white marble in Ayakapatas (white marble slabs).
- Humayun’s tomb – the double dome
- Itmat Ud Daulah’s tomb
- Taj Mahal
- The top floor of Qutub Minar
- Bahai Faith:
- The lotus temple
- Fire temples – Udvada fire temple